Silahkan jawab soal pilihan ganda di bawah. klik tombol start untuk mulai dan next untuk lanjut.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1.“ I’m planning to go to a party tonight, but it’s raining very hard now. I wish ____CorrectIncorrect
2. “ I am sorry I don’t know the answer. But I really wish I ______CorrectIncorrect
3. “If only his son had studied harder” means _____CorrectIncorrect
4. He saw the terrible accidents but when he was interrogated by the police he acted as if he ______ it.CorrectIncorrect
5. She would rather ______ vegetables than flowers.CorrectIncorrect
6. John prefers listening to the radio to reading newspapers.
This sentence means that ____CorrectIncorrect
7. “ I wish my sister had mailed my letter yesterday”, said boby.
From boby’s utterance we know that his sister ______ it.CorrectIncorrect
8. The naughty boy shouts and walks unsteadily as if he were drunk. Actually the boy ____CorrectIncorrect
9. “Why didn’t you ask your sister to come along with us to the movie”. I did, but she ____ stay at home.CorrectIncorrect
10. Being an outgoing person, Andrew _____ his time with friends on Saturday nights than stay at home.CorrectIncorrect