Silahkan jawab soal pilihan ganda di bawah. klik tombol start untuk mulai dan next untuk lanjut.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1.“ Tony no longer waits for Nita to eat lunch at the cafeteria; and he doesn’t call her either.”
“Well, he ____ no longer be interested in dating her.”CorrectIncorrect
2. Your son will be operated on tomorrow morning. He ___ have a good rest tonight. The doctor said.CorrectIncorrect
- Hary _____ not pay his school fee because his father was unemployed. His rich uncle should have supported him with his school fee.
- He asked me whether he ___ my car or not to go to the museum.
- “ It is possible that there will be another rise in the price of petrol soon”. we can also say: “There _____ another rise in the price of petrol soon”.
- I ___ to Bali with my family next weekend. My father has told me about that.
- Do you think ____ next year?
- I ____not find the museum you told me about. I must have taken the wrong bus.
- The traffic regulations in US are different from Indonesia. In the US, you ___ drive on the right side of the road.
- I need more data about this topic. Rawina might be able to help you.