Silahkan jawab soal pilihan ganda di bawah. klik tombol start untuk mulai dan next untuk lanjut.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- The world’s deepest cave, Pierre St. Martin in the Pyrenees mountains is almost three times as deep ________
- When Columbus Reached the New World, corn was the _______ in the Americas.
- Antarctica is larger ______, but it has no native human population.
- The merchant said that the price of the Indian carpet is a bit _____ than those of the Persian carpet.
- The cell phone which she bought is ______ one in the promo session.
- The use of detail is ______ method of developing a controlling idea, and almost all students employ this method.