Silahkan jawab soal pilihan ganda di bawah. klik tombol start untuk mulai dan next untuk lanjut.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1.Most mangoes in Britain arrive by airfreight ___ they are still fresh when they reach the consumers.CorrectIncorrect
2. You can either wear open – toe sandals ___ shoes to work at the office.CorrectIncorrect
- Do you know the distance from Earth ___ Mars.
- ___ the earthquake had made the region unsafe for living, the villagers were willing to transmigrate.
- We were planning to open a new office in Surabaya ___ the economic crisis forced us to postpone it.
6. She would rather wash clothes by hand ___ use a dishwasherCorrectIncorrect
- Deni has to take a part-time job during the vacation ___ he will not be able to pay his tuition fee.
- Choosing between staying at home ___ working full-time were not easy for her.
- Neither the woman ___ her daughter has a positive attitude.
- Smoking can be the cause of many illnesses and respiratory disorder; ____, it may harm non-smokers.