Silahkan jawab soal pilihan ganda di bawah. klik tombol start untuk mulai dan next untuk lanjut.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. If I had not quarrelled with Jhon. I could have gone to the party with him.
It can be concluded that _____ to the party.CorrectIncorrect
2. “If the company’s personnel department had mailed the letter earlier, I would not have been too late for the interview.”
We may conclude that ______CorrectIncorrect
3. They climbed higher so that they got a better view.
We also can say:CorrectIncorrect
- If he ____ more confident during the interview, he might have got the job he wanted.
- If I were you, I ___ him.
- Had I known you did not have any money, I ____ you mine.
- Mr. Ramly would travel if he had money. The fact is ____
8. You didn’t forget your appointment, did you?
“I might have forgotten it, ___________”CorrectIncorrect
9. If Angga had chosen to play football instead of going to puncak with his friends on their motorbikes. He would not have got that terrible accident.
We may conclude that now Angga is _____CorrectIncorrect
10. “Why didn’t you buy those shoes? You seemed to like them.”
“I would have if they had been cheaper.”
The answer means ____CorrectIncorrect