Silahkan jawab soal pilihan ganda di bawah. klik tombol start untuk mulai dan next untuk lanjut.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1.I wish I could go home soon, but I must work over time.
From the sentence above we can conclude that _____CorrectIncorrect
2. “ Tita, are you going to see the dentist this afternoon?”
“ I wish I didn’t have to.”
We may conclude that _____ to the dentist.CorrectIncorrect
3. I would prefer to go swimming _____ go fishing.CorrectIncorrect
4. “Rini would rather live in a country than in a town.”
From this sentence we know that Rini _______CorrectIncorrect
5. If only you had been here last night, your uncle must have given you some money.
This sentence means _____CorrectIncorrect
6. She went to the blackboard as if she knew how to solve the problem.
The underlined words mean _______CorrectIncorrect
7. “The music next door is very loud. I wish someone turned it down.
The underlined sentence means _______CorrectIncorrect
8. He orders people as if he were the owner of the restaurant.
From the statement above we may conclude that _____CorrectIncorrect
9. I am sorry I can’t go to the airport to see you mother off.
I wish I _____ to work overtime tonight.CorrectIncorrect
10. My sister acted as if she were the actress.
This sentence means ______CorrectIncorrect