Silahkan jawab soal pilihan ganda di bawah. klik tombol start untuk mulai dan next untuk lanjut.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1.Jane and I ran into someone she knew. I never met this person before. I waited for Jane to introduce me, but she forgot her manners. I finally introduced … to Jane’s friend.CorrectIncorrect
2. The watt is named after James Watt, the British engineer who developed the steam engine …. July 1976.CorrectIncorrect
3. … the 1860s Louis Pasteur discovered that bacteria in air caused perishabic food to go bad.CorrectIncorrect
4. Most of the energy used in our homes and factories is generated from coal, …, and natural gas.CorrectIncorrect
5. Charlie Parker, … was one of the creators of the music style called “bop”.CorrectIncorrect
6. Aldo left his favorite restaurant at 11 o’clock. It was warm evening and decided to walk along the beach. Suddenly, four masked girls aged about seventeen came up to … and asked for the street.CorrectIncorrect
7. When Franklin Roosevelt became very ill. His wife began to take a more active role in politics, and many people believed that … and the president shared his responsibilities.CorrectIncorrect
8. With his friend, … went to the movie theater last night.CorrectIncorrect
9. Mitosis is the normal process by which a cell divides, each new cell ending up with … same number of chromosomes as the parent cell.CorrectIncorrect
10. The government showed the data about the corona virus that there are some wrong … relate to the total of the victims.CorrectIncorrect