Silahkan jawab soal pilihan ganda di bawah. klik tombol start untuk mulai dan next untuk lanjut.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Find the error structures based on the sentences no 1-7!
1.The grizzly bear, which can grow up to eight feet tall, has been called a more dangerous animal of North.CorrectIncorrect
- Climate, soil type, and availability of water are the most critical factors than selecting the best type of grass for a lawn.
3. I am highly confident to say that the current professor we have is intelligenter than the previous oneCorrectIncorrect
- Of all the universities in the world that focuses upon education, this university provides the usefulest subject.
- The Appalachian Trail, extending approximately 2,020 miles from Maine to Georgia is the longer continuous marked footpath in the world.
- Pennsylvania has the most institutions of higher learning than any other state has.
- Because a felony is more bad than a misdemeanour, the punishment is more severe, and often includes a jail sentence as well as a fine.
- A dancer who is always graceful and precise in her movements, trains _____ any other athlete.
- _______ 250,000 species of fossils have been discovered in both organized scientific searches and by sheer accident.
- The Woodstock music and Art Fair of 1969 captured the essence of the counterculture movement of the 1960s _________.