Silahkan jawab soal pilihan ganda di bawah. klik tombol start untuk mulai dan next untuk lanjut.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1.“The airplane should have accepted the application of Agus, an experienced pilot.”
This means that ____CorrectIncorrect
2. “If there were traffic lights at this intersection, there would not be so many accidents.”
We may conclude that ______CorrectIncorrect
3. Had they invited fewer people, the party could have been held at their house.
We may conclude that ___CorrectIncorrect
4. If she had had enough money, she would have bought the dress.
But the truth is _____CorrectIncorrect
5. “Had I known you were expecting a call, I would not have used the phone so long.”
The underlined words mean ____CorrectIncorrect
- If I had known that Millie was ill ____ to see her.
- I decided to stay at home because I was too tired. But ____
8. If you didn’t live so far away, we would visit you very often.
But the fact is _____CorrectIncorrect
- Would uncle Lukman be angry if I _____ his car without asking?
10. William: “Are you going to bed now?”
Smith: “No. if I ____ to bed now. I ____”CorrectIncorrect